Social Media Workshop for Small Business Owners and Marketing Managers
Making Social Media Work for your Business
It is not your imagination - Social Media is Absolutely a Marketing Necessity for your Business and yourself personally. If you are ready to move past the buzz and make social media work for your business then join us for an action packed workshop to do just that!
Reserve your seat now to the upcoming Social Media Workshop. There are limited spots available for this action packed morning session that includes training on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Blogging.
- Developing a Content Blueprint - the backbone of your Social Media Work
- Setting up an Engaging Facebook Fan page
- Leveraging your LinkedIn profile plus finding business leads on LinkedIn
- Creating a Twitter Account and learn How to Tweet, How to gain followers and why you should care
- Crafting your Plan with Strategies, Tips and Techniques to make it work for you
- Plus More
Date: September 25, 2012.
Time: 8:30am -12:00pm
Cost: Early Bird Special of $199 if you register by Sept 1.
Act now to save money and avoid disappointment. Regular price $249 - includes a Social Media Strategy Kit, with best practices, checklists, templates, tools, and resources for your company to:
- Generate leads online
- Monitor your online reputation
- Engage your clients and prospects
One Century Place Conference Center ll 26 Century BLVD ll Nashville, TN 37214
The changeable nature of Social Media can seem intimidating, but you can learn to harness these tools to help grow your business and level the playing field between you and your competition. Sign up today!
Remember, you’ll leave the Workshop with tons of ideas, tactics and proven strategies plus a take away book and notes from - the WSI Social Media Strategy Guide. All of this can be put to instant use at your business.
- David Walizer
- Maryn Williams
- Barnett Williams